Red Vein – Skin Tag – Blood Spots and Milia
Red Veins, Skin Tags, Blood Spots and Milia can usually be removed by electrolysis. Electrolysis has a history of 120 years, safety of this treatment and its results are well documented. Today’s technicians utilise modern equipment and techniques, where a new disposable needle is used each and every time.
RED Vein Removal
- Facial or Body thread veins (red veins) are small capillaries which become dilated and remain permanently visible on the skins surface
- Blood Spots are small concentrations of blood in the skins surface, round in shape andtreated with this method successfully
- Spider Naevus are a combination of both the above, it has a spot of blood in the centre and a spidery thread veins spreading from it in all directions
- are a simple fibrous growth associated with aging. Commonly found on the neck and face. Varying in size from a tiny speck to a pea size. also can be found in areas of friction underarms/breast/collarbone.
- Or white spots. Milia often visible around the eye/face area and are minute epidermal cyst, Where the oil becomes trapped in a blind duct with no surface opening.
A fine layer of skin grows over the top, they are pearly-white globules under the skin or raised above it.
- These are bright red vascular blemishes that lie just beneath the surface of the skin.
They are slightly raided and most common on the trunk/Torso, also on the face and hands.